Great Gable Mountain Lake District Travel Poster
Great Gable Mountain, Lake District travel poster.
This original print features Great Gable in the Lake District National Park in Cumbria England. It is named after its appearance of a Pyramid or pointed triangle shaped roof.
Part of a series of brand new travel poster designs celebrating the UK's National Parks and outdoor landmarks.
Each piece is printed on high quality premium heavy weight matte paper and will arrive in either a protective tube, hard backed card envelope or carefully boxed if ordered framed.
Available in different sizes. If you don't see what you need, drop us a message. We'll be very happy to help
Available framed or unframed in the following sizes: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0, 50x70cm, 8x10”, 12x16”, 16x20”, 18x24”, 24x32”, 30x40”, 36x48”
- Sustainably sourced, solid wood, made to order in the UK
- Framed prints are printed with a white border, unframed prints are full bleed. If you'd like a border added or removed, get in touch BEFORE placing your order.
- On designs where the border is part of the design, such as when the title is printed within the border, a white border will not be added.
- Fronted with high quality clear plexiglass. Looks great and safe to ship.
- Dimensions: Print dimensions are listed in the dropdown menu. Frames are 1" thick
- Mounts: If you select a mount when ordering a framed print, a white, matte, card mount will be added in between the plexiglass and the print. Mounts add depth to the framed print, giving it a more professional look, as well as separating the plexiglass from the print. The mount is approximately 1" all the way around.
PLEASE NOTE: All posters are printed to order and frames are built to order, therefore we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. However, if you have any problems then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
CUSTOMISATION: We are always happy to add, remove or edit the text on any of our designs. If you would like your print customised in any way, please get in touch with us BEFORE placing your order. Please note: Customisation is likely to add an extra day or 2 to processing times.